January 28, 2023
Call To Worship: The Praise Team
Welcome and Announcements
Praise Songs: The Praise Team
Invocation: Dennis Porter
Offering: Conference Advance – Joan Hamilton
Children’s Story: Dennis Porter
Scripture: Isaiah 6:1-8 - Robin Phillips
Prayer: Joan Hamilton
Special Music: Diego Batan
Message: “Here I Am, Send Me!“ – Dennis Porter
Closing prayer: Dennis Porter
––––– Announcements –––––
January 28, 2023
- Welcome Guests! Please join us for Hospitality Lunch next door at the Friendship House after the service.
- “The Chosen” Study Group starts today after Hospitality Lunch. See Dennis Porter for more Info.
- Natural Health Remedies Class meets from 2-4 p.m. Sunday at Criswell’s House.
- Prayer Meeting Wednesday at 7:00 p.m. Meeting at the Friendship House or on Zoom.
- Women’s Bible Study Group meets on Thursday at 6:00 p.m. in the Friendship House or on Zoom.
- You’re invited to join us for Vespers on Friday evenings at 7:00 p.m. in the Friendship House or on Zoom.
- Cell phone courtesy: We ask that you set your cell phone to vibrate or turn it off during services. Thank you.
- We will be meeting indoors or on Zoom. Wearing a mask and social distancing are urged.
- Please submit bulletin info to Valerie Trimmer by Friday noon.
- Our Zoom Link: 925 884 2657
––––– Looking Ahead –––––
Monday, February 13
Finance Committee – 5:00 p.m. (Friendship House)
Church Board – 6:00 p.m. (Friendship House)
Sabbath, January 28
Hospitality Lunch After the service (Friendship House)
“The Chosen” Study Group 1:30 p.m. (Friendship H.)
Sabbath ends/Sunset – 5:28 p.m.
Wednesday, February 1
Prayer Meeting – 7:00 p.m. (Friendship H./Zoom)
Thursday, February 2
Women’s Bible Study – 6:00 p.m. (F. H./Zoom)
Friday, February 3
Praise Team Practice – 6:00 p.m.
Vespers – 7:00 p.m. (Friendship House/Zoom)
Sabbath begins/Sunset – 5:35 p.m.
February 5 – Women’s Tea/Brunch/Craft
––––– Up-Coming Speakers/Worship Coordinator ––––
February 4 – Margaret Smith/Margaret Smith
February 11 – Table Talk/Margaret Smith
February 18 – Don Smith/Don Smith